- I was born & raised in northern RI
- I moved to southern Mass. in 2010 when I married Zach
- I speak with a weird accent, people tend to think I'm from NY when really I have a Woonsocket accent, we like to pretend where from NY (not really, I just like to say that)
- I'm very sarcastic
- Rarely am I serious
- I still don't know how to spell Massachusetts, I just used spell check for that
- I have no human children
- My pets are my children and refer to myself as 'Mom', Zach refers to me as 'The Momma'
- I am a shelter/rescue advocate
- I brainwash my niece & nephew with the "Isn't Auntie just the best?!' ;)
- My niece is also mine & Zach's goddaughter & refer to her as our 'godniece'
- I love the warm weather
- I like to compare Trinity to other dogs (I know I shouldn't do that)
- I get mad when Trinity's not allowed into places (I know I shouldn't do that either)
- I hate it when people tell me that they want there dog to have a litter of puppies because they think she'd be a "good mom". To me it's like saying a 16yr old would be a good mom because she babysits. Dude, spay and neuter your pets!
- I used to say, 'Small dog? Why don't you just get a cat!' Well now we have a small dog and she's the best. I guess you could say that I have changed my mind!
I hate writing paragraphs about me, I don't think I'm interesting enough where anyone's really gonna read the whole thing so I'll put my life into short bullet information.