Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Trip to the City that Never Sleeps

Yesterday I went to New York City to see a Broadway show, Mamma Mia! I went with my mom, sister & my mom's friend. We had such a fun time. The show was amazing and I highly recommend going to see it if you ever have the chance. Here are some photos of the trip.
Here is my sister and I on the bus. Yes I know that the date says 11/11/11. I fixed that though.
 The famous Rockefeller center's Christmas Tree.
 My sis and I in front of the Tree.
 Times Square.
 Wicked is playing. I will go see it one of these days!

 We ate lunch at this diner. The wait staff are singers, actors & dancers who are looking to be on the Broadway stage one day. But for now they sing for us!
 On Broadway baby!
 Me in front of the sign.
 Were going to see the show!
Mamma Mia is my second broadway show I've seen. I saw 'The Lion King' about 10 years ago. I love the theater and would like to see many more shows.

I had a wonderful time except for one part at the end. We were heading back towards the bus pick up area and we ended up in the middle of so much pedestrian traffic. We were on the sidewalk trying to move past people. Everyone was pushing and shoving, at one point we came to a stand still it was so bad. I almost saw a fight to. One guy raised his fist to punch someone for pushing him. But luckily he didn't.

I had a lot of fun but I was missed back home to.

No comments:

Post a Comment