The top ten reasons why (in no particular order) I love Trinity...
|She loves to sit pretty for the camera.|
2) She's quiet calm at home. She's really calmed down since she's left her puppy hood stage.
3) She's non-destructive. I've never had to worry if she's chewing on the walls, pulling apart the trash or clawing at something.
4) She likes to go around in circles in the back yard at random times. It's super cute!
5) She's very smart. She learned how to 'shake' when she was 4 months old and learned the voice command after only saying it 5 times. (BTW I'm not exaggerating on this one) She also knows a bunch more tricks but I've run out of tricks to teach her :(
6) She love's people and other dogs. She will play with any type of dog, big or small! Her best friend's a 20lb terrier mix!
7) She gives the best kisses!
8) When she goes to get a drink her chin beard gets all wet & drips her water all over the place.
9) She hogs Zach's pillow at night.
10) She's become quite a well behaved dog. She's been listening to my voice commands and I love that! Hey she should be after 3 obedience classes!
And of course here's a few pictures of her tricks.
|Here is 'beg'|
|'Beg' going into 'put 'em up'|
|'Put 'em up'|