Friday, August 17, 2012

Video Friday: Kylie Vs. Trinity

I'm sure many of you are wondering how Trinity's handeling being a new sister. Well I can happily say that she is doing great with it. The first day we brought Kylie home, Trinity wanted to play with her. I'm very happy that Kylie does not want to play all the time like Trinity does because I would be breaking out wrestling matches all day. But here is a video of them playing one late night. Enjoy your weekend...


I think Trinity likes her. Kylie gets to stay :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is great!! They are gonna be the best of friends! Trinity is gentle with Kylie, and Kylie can sure hold her own! Tough little girl!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you have a Kylie in your house, too now! :)
    Look at them go! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The are so cute together! Maggie was fascinated by the sound of them playing, she kept looking around the house for the other dogs.

    ReplyDelete