Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Truth About Trinity: Her 1st Day Home

The last time I left off was with Trinity being placed in my arms for the very first time. It was such a wonderful moment that I will cherish forever. She was a scared little pup. She didn't want to walk on the leash so I had to carry her to the car. I was super excited to have my puppy, she even sat on my lap the whole way home. It was March and we still had snow on the ground so needless to say my lap was soaked. We took her home and the first thing she did was go into our bedroom and climb under the bed. Here she is coming out. She was so tiny back then (18lbs at 10weeks) that she could fit.
We took a lot of pictures of her. Here she is playing with Zach.
 Here's her big nose!
 Posing for the camera. She loves to do that!
 Cookie Dough didn't know what to think out of this 'big' thing running around the house. She wasn't used to something else chasing her. So, what did she do? She ran underneath the T.V stand so Trinity wouldn't get to her. Here's a picture of Cookie coming out from hiding while Trinity naps. She was very careful not to wake her.
 Finally we had a sleeping puppy. Here she is all passed out with her ducky.
We should have known that she loves to dig because she was digging in the snow on her first few days home.

That night she slept in between us. She was still uneasy from being away from her mom that she wined if I didn't have my arm around her. The next day I had to go to work and Zach said she was trying to look for me all day. She's such a sweetheart! That's MY puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment